Friday 30 December 2011

My bargain Diesel baby clothes ... thinking ahead to the summer

I know Christmas has only just passed and that we haven't even seen in the New Year yet, but this hasn't stopped me from thinking about the summer! I'm particularly excited about this one as we will be going on our first family holiday! I've been buying a couple of bits and pieces, already, for Riley and received my latest bargain this morning. 


These were reduced to just £12.30.


These baby Diesel shorts from Cat and Mouse, http://www.catandmousekids.co.uk/?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=13 were £41 reduced down to £12.30! I thought that they would go nicely with a couple of Diesel bargains I picked up a few months ago; 



Navy and pink t-shirt with my bargain shorts.

Lime and white t-shirt with my bargain shorts. 

Both of the Diesel t-shirts pictured are from http://www.dimplesdaisysanddandelions.co.uk/ and cost £8.50 each, both were reduced and were originally priced at £20. 

1 comment:

  1. You’re right! They mix rather well, especially with the shirts. I’m sure Riley will look cute in them, and the white shorts can match with any kind of tee. It’s a very cool and practical outfit for the summer. I’m planning to buy new shorts and a few jumpers for my son. Hmm, what do you think?

    Jerri Washam

    ReplyDelete