Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sew unique ...

I accidently found a great Facebook page whilst looking for a unique toy box for Riley. I have ordered a few items in the past couple of months and would love to share what I have found.


Riley's custom made toy box.


These toy boxes are made to order. Laura, who created and runs "That's sew Laura", can order in fabrics if you have something specific in mind and you can't find what you are looking for in one of her fabric albums. Riley's toy box was custom made with a fabric I found to coordinate with the theme with have for him. 



The lettering and cushion top are attached with velcro and can therefore easily be removed to wash. The toy boxes themselves have wipe clean panels, brilliant for when little hands start touching!

I love these sew much that I have ordered two sets, (cushion top and lettering) in Aliens and Mini Superhero's with "TOYS" lettering, to go on a couple of toy boxes I have already purchased elsewhere to deal with the mass of Christmas toys we will soon have to find homes for. 

I have also purchased a personalised winter pram blanket, again completely made to order and of excellent quality. 

Riley's Postman Pat blanket.


Close up of the personalisation.

And finally I have also purchased some unique bibs and dribble bibs. These are backed in a fleece material. 

Bibs and dribble bibs.
These items are all sew individual and because everything Laura makes is made to order, you won't see every other child with the exact same thing as yours. I particularly LOVE the little dresses she makes, I just need a baby girl of my own to dress ... 







No comments:

Post a Comment